Romancing the Book's Reviews > Bring Me Home for Christmas

Bring Me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr

Feb 05, 12

bookshelves: contemporary, christmas, fiction, romance
Read in December, 2011

Robyn Carr's Virgin River series are comfort reads for me. I was quite excited to see that the newest book was a Christmas story and then to be offered an ARC... well, I was reading the book almost as soon I opened the package containing the book.

During the last couple books, I think I've developed a little bit of a crush on Denny, so I was happy to learned that it was his turn to shine. Denny is surprised by his ex-girlfriend who decides to crash his guy's weekend. Denny had broken up with Becca when he was shipped off to Iraq and she's never quite gotten over him. Now that they've been reunited, perhaps they'll have a second chance at love. And so we follow these two as they get to know each other once again and they reach for their happily ever after.

Robyn Carr once again tugs at the heart strings with a tale of love lost and found. All our favorite Virgin River residents make appearances as the town celebrates Christmas. And we watch another couple fall in love in what has to be one of the luckiest towns. I totally enjoyed this read and highly recommend it for those looking for a good Christmas story and especially to Robyn Carr fans.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bring Me Home for Christmas.