Noel's Reviews > Twisted Up

Twisted Up by Lissa Matthews

Feb 05, 12

Read in February, 2012

Our hero Justin has fallen hard for Ella, an older, divorced, business women who is emotionally inhibited but a surprising sexual tigress.

Justin, a Texas boy, is filling in as bartender for a friend in Alabama when he meets Ella ~ on the exact day she is divorced. From that point on they get to know one another through texts, phone calls, instant messaging, and weekends in hotel rooms. After a couple of months of hearing nothing from Ella, Justin suddenly shows up on her doorstep to 'kidnap' her. He wants her in his bed in Dallas and uses the threat of tying her up with rope if she does not agree. Justin just wants three days alone with her ~ no distractions, no excuses, no chance for Ella to 'hide' her emotions from him. In her secret heart, Ella cannot help her ravenous need for Justin and is overwelmed by his dominance and his need for her as well.

I very much enjoyed these two characters. Justin, a young, dominant, possessive, headstrong cowboy who likes to be in control - both in and out of the bed. Ella, who hides behind a reserved, business-like exterior to protect herself from ever being hurt as she was in her loveless marriage.

WARNING: This novella is a quick read but it is full of amazingly HOT SEX. I will admit that I blushed a few times, but that did not keep me from reading on! Ms. Matthews has put her best foot forward in keeping her readers holding their breaths in anticipation of each and every sexual adventure of these two characters.

Enjoy this very entertaining Cowboy and the Lady story!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Up.