Tabatha's Reviews > Deadly Cool

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

7205835
Nov 06, 14

bookshelves: owned, 5-star-books, the-2012-challenge-105-books, favorites, romance
Recommended for: everyone!
Read on February 16, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

You can find this review and other on my blog:

(view spoiler)

Hartley Featherstone life isn't all that peachy right now; not only is her boyfriend cheating on her, but when he's suddenly accused of murder, Harley somehow ends up having to prove his innocence..
Oh, and try not to killed trying.

This. Was. Amazing.

So, yeah... I really don't know where to begin. I loved this book! I fell in love with it when I added it to my to-read list on Goodreads, so when I casually walked past it today at Waterstones, I backtracked! And you know what? It was actually reduced! Uh... I'm supposed to be talking about the content of Deadly cool aren't I? Yeah, thought so (:

Well, the plot was good, kept me guessing and even though I guessed who the murderer was, I felt myself doubting myself; I love a book that can make me do that! It's so refreshing from some of the more predictable YA novels I read..

I was grinning and 'mentally face-palming' (as our beloved main character- Hartley- would say) throughout this book, I loved every moment of this read, and read it in 4 hours strait! Which, I guess some people will probably roll their eyes at and say I read slowly, but whatever! At this point I don't really care about anything other than getting my hands on Social Suicide, my doorway to all things Chase and Hartley (view spoiler) and Sam, who has officially claimed my Best-Best-Friend-Character-Of-2011 award (I don't actually have one, this is all purely in my head..Though I should, that would be awesome!)

I'd recommend this to anyone interested in a book that will not only make them cringe and grin when it should, but leave them wanting more!

Over and Out, T xx
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Cool.

02/16/2012 page 42
02/16/2012 page 69
23.0% " ''It didn't happen to say why, did it? Like, maybe she was helping him with a science project about condoms?'' i>"
show 1 hidden update…