Forgetfulone's Reviews > 11th Hour

11th Hour by James Patterson

Jun 26, 12

bookshelves: 2012, fiction
Read from June 20 to 26, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Loved this book, but there were a few things I didn't really understand at the end. Who dug up the heads? Was it the crazy woman in #6? And was Nicole actually at home instead of at school when all this happened? And why wasn't she convicted? Why would she bury the heads instead of wrapping them in plastic and freezing them like the rest of the body parts? Either way, I enjoyed the book, and I think Patterson is training Paetro well. I don't think she's ready for her own book yet, though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11th Hour.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Danalou Yes, the crazy lady dug up the heads. I'm not sure why Nicole felt the need to avenge her mom. I guess psycho paths have an off kilter moral compass, obviously. Seems she should have been mad about the affair. I didn't get all the answers I wanted.

Forgetfulone Danalou wrote: "Yes, the crazy lady dug up the heads. I'm not sure why Nicole felt the need to avenge her mom. I guess psycho paths have an off kilter moral compass, obviously. Seems she should have been mad about..."

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I really liked the book, but it just didn't answer all my questions.