Lisa Miller Chandler's Reviews > Starfire Angels

Starfire Angels by Melanie Nilles

May 05, 12

bookshelves: ebooks-in-ibooks
Read from February 04 to March 06, 2012

They've been coming here for thousands of years, using Earth as a sanctuary to escape threats from their own kind. Mankind knows them as angels, and one of them left a child upon her death to be raised as a human.

Raea is now a high school senior, and her life as a human is about to end. The crystal shard she bears is not a pretty pendant; it's a collective of powerful entities who chose her as their Keeper, a protector of one of the four shards that power a machine capable of destroying whole worlds. Those who desire the Starfire's power have sent an agent to find her, but she's too busy evading a nosy reporter ready to exploit her secret and dating a hot new foreign student to notice. Nevermind learning what she really is.

Only one person on Earth can help her, the last person she ever expected. But he's not from Earth. Life as a human would be so much easier.

I received this ebook for free and enjoyed the "imagination " I find the strange & unexpected little details of new characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Starfire Angels.

02/04/2012 page 184
98.0% "I am liking the book so Far. I usually read a few books at the same time, but I started this one at the same time I started another about angels & got confused so had to put this one down for the week. I am back at it & eager to see what's cooking up."