Shelly's Reviews > Ten Things I Love About You

Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn

Feb 04, 12

bookshelves: romance, fiction
Read in February, 2012

I enjoyed the book in a surface manner. It was an easy and quick to read, as well as fun to read. I enjoyed the banter between the two main characters, Annabel and Sebastian and it is a great book to read as long as you are sticking to the surface level of the book. I didn't like the listing. I know that the book is called Ten Thinks I Love About You and I am okay with a list or even two, but the lists do become annoying. The first five points on the list are okay, but once you start going past that, it just becomes tedious to continue reading it in a list. I also felt that some topics were sort of overlooked or not touched as much as they could have been. The deeper, darker subjects like post-traumatic stress, were there but left mostly to our imaginations.
(view spoiler)
All in all, it is a cute book, a light-read and good for those times that you just want to get away in a book but don't want to have to think about it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Things I Love About You.