~J~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > Time Out

Time Out by Jill Shalvis

Mar 06, 12

bookshelves: review-copy, contemporary, on-blog, on-amazon
Read from February 12 to 13, 2012

You can see this and more of my reviews at Riverina Romantics

EXACTLY. WHAT. I. NEEDED.

Time Out definitely pulled me out of my somber mood and left me smiling. It was sweet, it was sexy and it was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.

Rainey starts off having one of those common moments where she is looking disheveled and dreary (actually soaked to the bone after spending a day at the fundraising car wash) when the love of her teenage years drives up.

And like you can imagine as clear as day, Mark is drop dead gorgeous and looking as good as sin.

Sparks start flying straight away with the heated tension never ending and the laughs just kept coming. This book was so light, humorous and easily enjoyable that I am craving more of Jill Shalvis's work, just so I can continue to stay in this dreamy *sigh* state.

With the perfect mix of sweet, sexy and sigh worthy moments, this is definitely a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Out.

02/12/2012
29.0% "Me likey :)"
02/13/2012
54.0% "This is just what I needed"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Buggy (new)

Buggy Sounds good, thanks Jodie. Sometimes sweet sexy and sigh worthy is just what you need

~J~ Riverina Romantics I agree. Sometimes I like something light and easy and this hit the mark.

Thanks Buggy