Jamie's Reviews > Twisted Up

Twisted Up by Lissa Matthews

Feb 03, 12

Caution! Hot Cowboy with ropes who knows how to use them.

Justin has one goal in mind: Get Ella. He’s tired of her excuses of why they can’t be together. He wants more then just a weekend of sex every couple of weeks. So he seduces her into coming home with him to spend three nights with him and convince her this is the real deal.

Ella thinks Justin is great but she just doesn’t think Justin is serious about her. She thinks all that’s between them is sex, and pretty amazing, mind-blowing sex. But who can so no a sexy cowboy who drove all day to get you? Over the three days Justin does his best to show Ella that he loves her and she loves him.

Now, normally it takes a lot to get me to blush but my face was red the whole time I was reading. Justin is hot! Ella is hot! Put them together and it just about starts a fire. Justin has the whole possessive thing going for him and the way he takes control in the bedroom is a total turn on.

The only annoying thing was how it kept saying that Ella was older then Justin, like a much older. It isn’t towards the end when we learn just how much older. It drove me crazy because I couldn’t figure out how much older.

But if you are looking for a hot read with two very likable characters Twisted Up is it. Just make sure you have a cold drink to cool you off while you read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Up.