Kasia's Reviews > The Ridge

The Ridge by Michael Koryta

2087548
Mar 07, 12

Read from February 26 to March 07, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ridge.

02/26/2012 page 12
03/03/2012 page 100
28.0% "Chapter 12.. very intriguing"
show 3 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mark You ready? :D

Kasia Yeah.. back to it, love chapter 5, and the big cats :P

Kasia This is one fast read, hard to stop once you're surfing through the pages. Ebook pages lol.. some surfing

Mark Aren't dey loverly! Love the big kittehs. :) Once you get going, this one's like a rocket!

message 5: by Kasia (last edited Mar 03, 2012 12:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kasia Mark wrote: "Aren't dey loverly! Love the big kittehs. :) Once you get going, this one's like a rocket!

I'm all addicted to paper again, :P But this one flows no matter how ya read eet."

Yes and I have a big leopard as my Nook wallpaper, very fitting.. chapter 10 now!

I'm enjoying paper too, other than this one all my others are hardcovers, who knew that would be a rarity these days lol. Just got my copy of Cemetery Dance ( Pendergast #9)... looks delicious

Mark Aww. Zee leopard! I think that's the name of one of the most recent hardback Jo Nesbo thrillers from Norway! :D (He's the guy I first reviewed for Vine.)

The books I got from Hastings last night were hardback, too! :D

Congrats on getting your Cem Dance hardback in the mail! That was actually one of the ones Hastings had last night, but I've got the paperback so let it sit. You going to dig in to it now?? :)

Kasia Mark wrote: "Aww. Zee leopard! I think that's the name of one of the most recent hardback Jo Nesbo thrillers from Norway! :D (He's the guy I first reviewed for Vine.)

The books I got from Hastings last night ..."

Catching up to current reads 1st,.. then well see