Chris's Reviews > Safe Harbor

Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan

Feb 03, 12

bookshelves: romance, fantasy
Read in December, 2011

I just don't get all the great reviews about this book. Now, granted, this is the only book in this series I've read. Maybe if you have read all the others, you would be more into it.

I actually read 3 other books while reading this one. I would stop because I was so bored, read another book in a few days, then pick this one up again. Some parts were so bad, I was skimming through the pages and skipping chunks.

The book started pretty action-packed, but once Jonas was back in town, it went down hill. Since I hadn't read the other books, I did not have the background of Jonas and Hannah's relationship. I could not see how she was interested in him. Jonas was controlling, a jerk and very unfeeling. Hannah was pathetic, pitiful and a whiner. I disliked most of the characters in this book. This book was just not for me.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Safe Harbor.

message 1: by Essi (new) - rated it 1 star

Essi I was about to write a review about this book, but now I don't have to; Everything there is to say about this book has been already said by Chris and I agree with her wholeheartedly!