Mimi Barbour's Reviews > Into the Savage Dawn

Into the Savage Dawn by P.L. Parker

Feb 03, 12

Read in January, 2012

Into the Savage dawn

Another fantastic read from this author! I had trouble putting the book down and read far into the night to finish it, and then was sorry when it was done.

This story followed Riley’s Journey where a group from the present went so far back in time that the ferocious and ugly Cro-Magnon’s were their biggest enemies. Even tho this story centered mostly on Geena and Seth and their fight to stay alive—killing a massive hungry bear, running from an enemy with her wounded, and him carrying her every step of the way—it also focused on the main threat to the group as a whole. They needed every warrior to keep the band from being killed. Geena and Seth knew it was imperative for them to catch up after being parted. This alone drove them on, pushing them past unbelievable setbacks.

The authors did weave a lot about the other characters in this wonderfully entertaining story, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it means there’ll be another book.
Maybe others in the group with their own love stories and more adventures. Yes! Please!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Savage Dawn.