Karla's Reviews > Law Man

Law Man by Kristen Ashley
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
3024056
's review
Feb 03, 2012

it was amazing
Read from June 03 to 09, 2012

1 like · 

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Law Man.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

06/03/2012
7.0% "“'I can’t wear those sandals with those jeans. Those jeans are knockabout jeans. Those sandals are fancy sandals,” I argued. “You don’t put those together.” “Oh yeah you do, especially since those jeans do things to your ass that would knock the gay out of Elton John,” Bradon retorted."

Nothing like two awesomely cool gay dudes to boost your self-esteem. Love you Brent and Brandon! Listen to them Mara!" 5 comments
06/03/2012
23.0% "This is what I think of Mitch Lawson girls...he's knight in shining armor and I wish he come a sort my "shit" out! I need some savin'!
Photobucket" 19 comments
06/04/2012
50.0% "Good God...Mitch's got some set of lips...he makes me breathless. My mouth is open, I'm panting, drooling and my doo-da quivered...what hell is wrong with me!!

In the words of Max..."Kiss me baby."" 15 comments
06/04/2012
58.0% "Oh Mitch, that's wrong, wrong, wrong!! You just took two GIANT steps backward...no correction...more like TEN!! I'd be pissed too!" 2 comments
06/05/2012
68.0% "Okay, Mitch baby, you've redeemed yourself, too many times to count. Oh and Mara...shut up and just let Mitch "do you"! I'm on edge here, and I need some relief!" 8 comments
06/05/2012
77.0% "*Clapping madly* BRAVO Mara...you are the SHIT!! Mitch...what a MAN *swoon-faint*!! Elvira...you are friggin' FABULOUS girl!! LOVE IT!!" 10 comments
06/05/2012
79.0% "That's right Elvira, you sic Hawk on those skanky Trailer Trash Twins! I wanna watch!!"
06/07/2012
100.0% "I did not want it to end!!! Wonderful...I need time to think and process!" 2 comments

Comments (showing 1-50 of 50) (50 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Karla Dorsey wrote: "Yay!!! Enjoy Karla ;)"

I don't even want get grocery's today. Cereal...it's what's for breakfast lunch and dinner, isn't it Dorsey?!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ LOL....sounds good to me Karla!!


Kelly KA's characters all seem to be doo-da quiverers, Karla! You go girl- Enjoy!!!


Karla Kelly wrote: "KA's characters all seem to be doo-da quiverers, Karla! You go girl- Enjoy!!!"

Yes they are!! Dorsey knows better than me, she's read more of her books! The quivering just never ends!


message 7: by Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ (last edited Jun 04, 2012 06:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Karla wrote: "Kelly wrote: "KA's characters all seem to be doo-da quiverers, Karla! You go girl- Enjoy!!!"

Yes they are!! Dorsey knows better than me, she's read more of her books! The quivering just never ends!"


I have not read a KA book in a couple of weeks (Motorcycle Man) and I'm STILL quivering ;)


Karla Dorsey wrote: "Karla wrote: "Kelly wrote: "KA's characters all seem to be doo-da quiverers, Karla! You go girl- Enjoy!!!"

Yes they are!! Dorsey knows better than me, she's read more of her books! The quivering j..."


LMAO...everytime I think of my first KA hero, Max, I quiver!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ **sigh** Max was my "first" KA quiver too......I am a huge KA quiver ho' LOL!!


Karla Dorsey wrote: "**sigh** Max was my "first" KA quiver too......I am a huge KA quiver ho' LOL!!"

"KA quiver ho'"

LMFAO...I have tears running down my face. That's a good one Dorsey!!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Karla wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "**sigh** Max was my "first" KA quiver too......I am a huge KA quiver ho' LOL!!"

"KA quiver ho'"

LMFAO...I have tears running down my face. That's a good one Dorsey!!"


What can I say? I make no apologies and really I owe my ho'ing ways to you Karla since you introduced me to KA!!


Karla We're ho's and cougars...life can't get any better!! LOL!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Karla wrote: "We're ho's and cougars...life can't get any better!! LOL!"

LMAO!! At least were in good company!!


message 14: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Can't wait for you to finish this one and give us the goods on what you thought about it. I l-u-v that Mitch Lawson.


Kelly Hos and cougars.Too funny, Karla and Dorsey. Not sure which one I am. LOL!!!


Karla Ann wrote: "Can't wait for you to finish this one and give us the goods on what you thought about it. I l-u-v that Mitch Lawson."

I'm not only in love with him...I'm lusting really bad Ann!


Karla Kelly wrote: "Hos and cougars.Too funny, Karla and Dorsey. Not sure which one I am. LOL!!!"

Dorsey and I are officially Hougars! It's just easier that way...right Dorsey?


Kelly Sounds good to me, Karla!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Right Karla!! Moving from Cougarville to Ho'ugarville which is ALOT more fun ;)


Karla Dorsey wrote: "Right Karla!! Moving from Cougarville to Ho'ugarville which is ALOT more fun ;)"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ho'ugarville! Let's go!! Kelly's coming with us!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Karla wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "Right Karla!! Moving from Cougarville to Ho'ugarville which is ALOT more fun ;)"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ho'ugarville! Let's go!! Kelly's coming with us!"


The more Ho'ugar's the marrier...woohoo :)


Kelly I'm definitely going with you to Ho'ugarville. Lead the way, Dorsey, since apparently you've been there before! :D


KatLynne OMGosh...*out-loud-laughing*...I am just catching up on GR and ladies, this conversation is so funny! Ho's, Cougars, Ho'ugars and Ho'ugarville! And all that quivering:) Love it!!!


message 24: by Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ KatLynne wrote: "OMGosh...*out-loud-laughing*...I am just catching up on GR and ladies, this conversation is so funny! Ho's, Cougars, Ho'ugars and Ho'ugarville! And all that quivering:) Love it!!!"

LOL I def have lots of fun & laughs with my GR girls!! Love them all...met some really wonderful friends that keep me smiling and laughing out loud ;)


Karla Join us KatLynne, it's a great place to be!!

Dorsey and I are always on the "same page", great Ho'ugar minds think alike!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Karla wrote: "Join us KatLynne, it's a great place to be!!

Dorsey and I are always on the "same page", great Ho'ugar minds think alike!"


See.......smiling & laughing :D


KatLynne Count me in ladies!:) Ho'ugarville here I come!!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ KatLynne wrote: "Count me in ladies!:) Ho'ugarville here I come!!"

Woohoo!! Snagged us another Ho'ugar Karla!!


message 29: by Kellie (new)

Kellie G. Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!


KatLynne Dorsey wrote: "KatLynne wrote: "Count me in ladies!:) Ho'ugarville here I come!!"

Woohoo!! Snagged us another Ho'ugar Karla!!"


LOL...should I get us one of those t-shirts I saw in the mountains? We could all be a "Bad Boy's Toy." Uh-Oh! Have I sunk so low that now I'm in Ho'town instead of Ho'ugarville?


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You got it Kellie...although your still a "cub" we can make an exception...you are officially a Ho'ugar in training ;)


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ KatLynne wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "KatLynne wrote: "Count me in ladies!:) Ho'ugarville here I come!!"

Woohoo!! Snagged us another Ho'ugar Karla!!"

LOL...should I get us one of those t-shirts I saw in the mountains?..."


OMG KatLynne laughing so hard I had tears!! My kids are thinking mom has gone bonkers LOL!!


KatLynne LOL...that's how I was earlier when I was reading your and Karla's remarks:)!! Y'all had me laughing so hard my family thought the same thing...LOL


KatLynne Dorsey wrote: "Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You got it Kellie...although your still a "cub" we can make an exception...you are officially a Ho'ugar in training ;)"


Yes Kellie and we'll go easy on you! I'll have to be more careful in my comments for such tender cub ears:)


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ KatLynne wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You got it Kellie...although your still a "cub" we can make an exception...you are officially a Ho'ugar in training ;)"
..."


Our young Kellie is going to be an awesome Ho'ugar ;)


message 36: by KatLynne (last edited Jun 08, 2012 10:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

KatLynne Dorsey wrote: "KatLynne wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You got it Kellie...although your still a "cub" we can make an exception...you are officially a Ho'ugar..."


I agree Dorsey! Thanks for the laughs sweet friend! It's 1:40am and I'm off to bed. Sweet Dreams:)


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ KatLynne wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "KatLynne wrote: "Dorsey wrote: "Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You got it Kellie...although your still a "cub" we can make an exception...you are offi..."


'Nite KatLynne...talk to you tomorrow (or rather later today for you).


Karla Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You're in little cub! We will teach you mad Ho'ugar skills!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Karla wrote: "Kellie wrote: "Ho'ugarville?? I wanna come!! Count me in!!"

You're in little cub! We will teach you mad Ho'ugar skills!"


LMAO!!!


message 40: by Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Just thought of something....our cub Kellie is going to be having a little cubette.....a a little Ho'ugarette for us ;)


message 41: by Kellie (new)

Kellie G. You ladies are the best teachers a cub could ask for!!


Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️ Kellie wrote: "You ladies are the best teachers a cub could ask for!!"

I think you are right about that ;)


Karla A Ho'ugarette!! So funny Dorsey!!!

Not to worry Kellie, the pride takes care of their own, you're in good paws and so is the cubette...or soon to be Ho'ugarette!


message 44: by Karla (last edited Jun 09, 2012 11:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karla Ho'ugar and Ho'ugarette!
Photobucket


message 46: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie Preciousness!!


Wendy It's a five star! Woooot! Glad you enjoyed it Karla. :)


Karla Thanks Wendy, I loved it!! I had your picture of Mitch in my head the whole time I was reading. This is going to be hard to review, I don't even know where to start.


Wendy LOL, I'm sure you'll think of something. You're great with words. :D


Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter YAY! I'm not surprised to see a 5-star rating, Karla. Glad you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to reading your review.


back to top