Mel's Reviews > Shadow's Claim

Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole

Feb 03, 2012

bookshelves: not-sure-about-this

Cole plugged this spinoff in Lothaire's book and I must say: I'm intrigued!

Very curious about blooded Trehan. Although I must say I'm even more curious about bisexual Mirceo....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow's Claim.

02/04/2016 marked as: not-sure-about-this
02/04/2016 marked as: to-read

Ashley-Anne it's funny, but I kind of just assumed that Mirceo was desperate for sexual overload and was taking as much as he could get in any form possible. it didn't occur to me that he might be sexually attracted to men, but just wanted to get all the sex he possibly could before THE END lol

message 2: by Mel (last edited Oct 04, 2012 11:05AM) (new) - added it

Mel Considering he was hot and royal, I guess he could have had a whole lot of women at his disposal. Still he went for a girl and a guy. You might be right but I think it would make more sense for him to be bisexual or at least bicurious. Obviously, he'll return to hetero-land when he finds his bride.
(Damnit!)

Nichole (Dirrty H) Was Mirceo in Lothaire? Was there implication in that book that he was bi? Remind me! Because this book is leaning that way early and I'm intrigued.

Ashley-Anne yes and yes

message 5: by Mel (last edited Dec 10, 2012 10:52PM) (new) - added it

Mel Yeah there was mention of Mirceo trying to get his rocks off every way possible before he would lose the ability and become an immortal vampire.
At the scene described, Lothaire is watching him with a guy and a girl (I think he was fondling the girl and receiving a blow job from the guy or something).

But I'm pretty sure he'll just be hetero for this book. Don't think Cole is going the Ward way.

Nichole (Dirrty H) She's already implied a relationship between him and a male demon pretty early on in this book. I'm not very far but from what I can tell from buzz on the web it's never described explicitly, but a lot of people think there was more going on. I'm just going to go ahead and keep hoping!!

message 7: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel LOL I'll leave you hoping then. Judging by the reviews I think I might skip this one.