Laura's Reviews > What Lay Beyond

What Lay Beyond by Diane Carey

F 50x66
Jul 17, 08

Read in July, 2008

This was a very satisfying read, although I wish I had read all the previous books before this one. Each Star Trek story was written by a writer specializing in that series, and all the characters seemed true to their era and series. A nice way to combine the best characters from all the beloved Star Trek series. And the sequential story list at the back was exhaustive, extensive and impressive :)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Lay Beyond.

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy I had no idea you were a Star Trek fan! :)

Laura OMG - you have NO idea....been watching it since it was in reruns when I was a kid. In fact, the only thing that keeps me going these days with the young ones underfoot and my illnesses is my daily dose of Voyager on DVD that I have been buying off Ebay.
How about you - are you SO excited about the new Xfiles movie? It seems so long ago since the last one came out.
Oh, one more thing - have you heard of the Greenvalley Book Fair out near Harrisonburg, VA? We got there every year when we vacation at our time share and the deals are awesome- they have over 1/2 million books from $1.99-4.99. I bought two huge bags of hardcovers for $60 - that's why I have been reading up a storm. You definitely should go if you can! It's on the web, too - just Google it :)
Take care and hug the girls for me - can you believe Shayla is almost a year old? And I haven't even seen Veronica yet - please let me know when you come into town again!

Hugs - Laura

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy This X Files movie will be the first time I'll be away from Vera for more than ten min! I'll have to check the book place out. I'll be down sometime in August. :)