Skyler's Reviews > Quiver

Quiver by Stephanie Spinner

Mar 09, 12

bookshelves: read-during-studio
Read from February 02 to 10, 2012

This is another original by stephine spinner. Her books are mainly on gods and goddesses. The book title is “quiver.” This book is about a girl named Atlanta who was abandoned when she was a baby and was rescued by a goddess, atermis. She was then raised by hunters and was the first woman to hunt in the woods, while the other women were paranoid. She had to hunt and kill a boar, and she was the first to draw blood. From that, she went through a long journey to arrive at a palace so that the king would accept her gifts and give her royalty. But on the way to the palace, she had to go to a different land because her father had found her. She is then forced by her father to get married emeditiley. The rest of the adventure is something that you must read.
When I was reading this book, it was an adventure. If I had to rate this book from a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 10, for its drama, action, and history on gods and goddesses. Her books are fictionally stories on gods and goddesses. I would personally recommend this book to anyone who likes fictional stories on gods and goddesses. Another book I totally recommend by stephine spinner is titled “quick silver”. I recommend to all!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Quiver.

02/02/2012 page 35