~Shay~'s Reviews > Time Untime

7192071
Aug 10, 12

bookshelves: favorite-must-reads
Read from August 08 to 09, 2012

Now this is why i love Sherrilyn Kenyon. Im glad this book brings back all the reasons why i love her.

In time untime we are back in las vages and dealing with the end of the world. we met Katori whos a geologist who apparently has the job of resetting time even tho she doesnt know it. WE then meet Ren who reminds me a little of Zarek just not so bitter. Hes the only one who can help Kateri.

I really enjoyed this book. I fell in love with Kats and Rens love story. It just felt right to me. They were such sweet characters and i loved all their actions. Kat is a cousin of sunshine so we know how crazy and sarcastic this can make Kat. Ren was just brought up in a life of shame and misery that you cant help but love him and finally see him happy.

Best part of the book was seeing our lovely Nick do the right thing. How i missed his humor. I laughed out loud a couple times at what he said. Its good to have the group back together again, even if Nick still hates Ash and everyone.

I must admit that the last couple of dark hunter books havent held my attention like they used to but its good to have my faith restored. I Very much enjoyed this book and cant wait for another to come out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Untime.