Romancing the Book's Reviews > Jealous And Freakn'

Jealous And Freakn' by Eve Langlais

Feb 02, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, romance
Read in January, 2012

Reviewed By~Sarah L.
Review Copy Provided By~ Contest Win at Romancing the Book

Warning: Excessive amounts of heat may be generated when reading this story. Do not sit or stand near flammable objects unless they happen to be your partner. Please note, that while the heroes sustained injuries during the course of the story, Francine did eventually kiss them all better, naked of course. This is a ménage romance, with heavy emphasis on the romance. It does contain multi partner, sexual situations that some people may find titillating. Reader discretion is advised.

Review: Being best friends with his sister, Mitchell has thought of Francine like a sister for many years. Francine along with everyone else knows Mitchell is destined to be her mate. What they don't know is that she is destined to have 2 mates, the other being Alejandro. Once Alejandro enters the picture, things start to heat up and Mitchell starts looking at Francine differently. This book drew me in from the start. I was fortunate to have read the first installment in this series so it was nice to revisit old friends but this book stands well on its own. We have great character development with Francine as the sassy she-wolf heroine, Alejandro as the sexy cat and then we have Mitchell with a jealousy streak a mile wide. I must admit, I really wanted to reach through the pages of the book and smack him upside the head at his stupidity. In addition to the love triangle, there were a couple twists from each of the men's past that brought trouble to Francine. I was slightly disappointed over the resolution of the Jenny issue. It was not the main focus of the story by any means but it was wrapped up as a neat and tidy here is what happened afterthought. Overall this was an enjoyable read which I would definitely recommend giving a try.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jealous And Freakn'.