Molly's Reviews > Deadly Obsession

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended to Molly by: BewitchingBookTours
Recommended for: EVERYONE!
Read in February, 2012

Okay. Seriously. This is the best book of 2012 ever so far. Kristine Cayne has hooked, hooked, hooked me! I loved every roller coaster minute of this amazing romantic suspense novel. And the cover? LOVED it. It is eye catching and goes PERFECT with the story line. Ms. Cayne has got some amazingtastic writing skills and this one is on my Kindle to stay and read over and over.

Nic Lamoureux. I want one. Just reading about his description in the novel really had me drooling. And someone is out to have him for their self. But, the question is, who? Why would someone be so obsessed with Nic The Lover, million dollar Hollywood actor? After Nic The Lover meets Lauren James, a familiar stranger, during a photo shoot, he's about to find out.

Lauren James has loved Nic The Lover since 11th grade in high school. Problem was, he never knew that the high school photographer existed (or did he....????). Widowed for 5 years, she has a chance to come face to face with her high school crush during a photo shoot in D.C. And the excitement begins! Someone is after her crush and sending out photos and text messages that could only lead to trouble. As Lauren gets reacquainted with the man of her fantasies (and what fantasies they are!), her fantasies and her life long dream of making a better life for her and her 8 year old son seems near.

But, with Nic and Lauren both keeping secrets from the past, can they protect each other from this obsessive stalker? Will they move on from the past and embrace the future together, or will the obsession with Nic The Lover become so overwhelming it could end up only one way: deadly?

This fast-paced, ADDICTIVE novel is the amazing start to a FANTASTIC series. I could NOT put this book down. I wanted to turn each page and see what would happen to Nic or Lauren, and what was happening between the two of them. The bedroom scenes? TO DIE FOR!! Ooo lala is putting it mildly for these two characters' spark-flying attraction! And the ending? A WHOPPER!!! I am so glad to have had the chance to read this. I want to keep singing it's praises but if I do I know I'll spoil the story for everyone else. So I will say this: GET A COPY NOW and see for yourself just what I loved about this story. With fantabulous secondary characters and a whirl wind plot line this is most definitely a 5 Book worthy novel. I am already dancing in my seat, anxious for the release of Deadly Addiction, book 2 in the Deadly Vices series!

This review originated at Reviews By Molly in part with a blog tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Obsession.