Lara's Reviews > The Language of Flowers

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

1950405
This was a random library find, and I actually enjoyed it. I felt that Victoria changed a little too quickly at the end to be fully believable, and I find it a little hard to believe that even as a foster parent, that Elizabeth would readily be allowed to just withdraw Victoria from school, mostly because Victoria didn't want to go. However, I really enjoyed the idea of including the meaning of flowers in the aspect of running a flower business.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Language of Flowers.

02/01/2012 page 31
9.0% "For a debut novel, this book seems like it's going to be a good read"

Overbylass It seems to be getting good reviews .I'm off to check my local library catalogue to see if they have it

Lara I've enjoyed it, I hadn't heard anything about it. I saw it on the new arrivals last week and thought I'd try it. It's a quick read, and like I've said, I've enjoyed it.

Lara I should finish it ideally today... It's worth a read. I tend to not actually pay attention to reviews, or at least I try not to, sometimes it turns out that I like books that have poor reviews, or I don't like books that have good reviews. I tend to just browse shelves or get books per suggestions.