Annie Brewer's Reviews > Redemption

Redemption by Rebecca Gober

Feb 10, 12

bookshelves: for-review
Read from February 05 to 10, 2012

So I got to read this before it comes out! I was highly impressed, as I loved the first one this one was better! It had a great ending, eventhough there were things that I wanted to see differently. But you can't have every book end exactly as you want. So I will say, it was definitely worth the read. This book had much improvement from the first. The writing flowed very nicely and had some surprising twists thrown in there! I felt alot of different emotions...sad, happy, frustration, angry, ecstatic but it was well worth it! I like when a book pulls out alot of my emotions, it shows it to be a really good book.

SYNOPSIS:
He would endure a thousand deaths for her, but would she let him? Torn between two men that love her, Emma Townsend is forced to make choices no seventeen-year-old should ever be forced to make. With her friends at her side, Emma embarks on an adventure full of danger, deceit and betrayal as she tries to redeem Kai, the man who made the ultimate sacrifice for her. When Emma discovers that setting a Night Marcher free is no easy task, she is forced to make a very unlikely alliance. How far will Emma be willing to go to save Kai, and will she be able to do so before it's too late?

My Review:

I enjoyed this book alot. I enjoyed the journey we got to embark on along with Emma and Kaylee. Their friendship was one of a kind. I laughed alot at Kaylee's witty sense of humor. They both remind me so much of my best friends and it made me smile. They had the perfect friendship and showed that no matter what you go through in life, you will never do it alone. There is always someone going along for the ride such as life, you just gotta have faith. I loved the love between Tristan and Emma. I was a Tristan fan since the beginning and it never altered. He was such a sweet guy and loved Emma so much. I liked Kai too. I just wished everyone could have had a happy ending. I really feel that love triangles are hard to incorporate for the author. It's gotta be hard to decide who the heroine should be with. But I enjoyed it either way. This was a great sequel regardless and I look forward to the next books that may be written in the future.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redemption.

Marie Im reading it now, Rebecca was kind enough to supply it to me-free of charge! I'm glad you liked it as it will probably mean the same for me-given our similar tastes! I will get stuck into it as of now! :D