Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)'s Reviews > Princess of the Silver Woods

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

Nov 25, 12

bookshelves: clean-reads, fantasy, review-book, romance
Read in October, 2012

I love the twelve dancing princesses story! It is one of my very favorite fairy tales! I have read many different versions, yet I keep coming back to Jessica Day George's retelling. She begins with her first in the series, Princess of the Midnight Ball, followed by the second in the series, Princess of Glass. Each story gives a unique perspective to the magic and curse surrounding the twelve princesses. The third and final book in the series, Princess of the Silver Woods, did not disappoint! It incorporated even more fairy tales into the story, like Robin Hood and Little Red Riding Hood. The book was fast-paced and all of my favorite characters were there! Some new characters were introduced, some likeable and some that were not. I felt myself trying to figure out who was really good and who was putting on a facade! In this final installment of the Princess series, Princess of the Silver Woods will have you on your toes as you take the adventure of a life-time! Bravo, five stars to Jessica Day George! I love her work and can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!
I received a copy of this book for free via Netgalley. This is my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess of the Silver Woods.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jessica I love you!

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) I love all of your books! I have read them all and they are great! This book was especially wonderful and I am frustrated with all of the people giving mediocre reviews because they didn't know it was the last in a series. It isn't fair to rate it based on that ignorance!

Jessica Um . . . have you read it? It's not really out yet. Oh! Did you get an e-galley?

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) Yes I have read it :-) Yes I got an e-galley :-)

Jessica Sorry, it's always rather startling when I discover that people have actually read my latest book . . . :)

Glad you liked it!

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) I understand :) I loved it! Like I said, I love all of your books :) I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next!

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) I just posted my review if you want to take a look :)

Purple Flower I really liked you review! And omg the 12 Dancing Princesses story is my favorite too. I loved this book as well!! Got it for Christmas!

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) Thank you Nina! I appreciate it! Have you read any other of Jessica's books? They are all great! :)