Mika Koga's Reviews > Everbound

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Jan 23, 13

bookshelves: top-tbr-for-2013, young-adult-mythology, young-adult-paranormal, favorites
Read in January, 2013

Crap that was such a good book. It was quite heavy on the heart. And what another cliffhanger!!! UGH!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!

Just when i thought i like Cole for being more genuine than Jack, he comes destroying it. I guess Jack will always be the one then!!! I really wasn't expecting Cole to do that!! He totally just destroyed my trust!! Number one enemy right now! I'm not over it!

I really loved this book though. It's nice to have gotten to know Cole and really hate him as well. I just wished there was more of Jack in this book. The ending was so sad and so many questions were unanswered. :(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everbound.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jasmine Woahh im so excited to read this! Sadly, it's not available here yet :(

Mika Koga Jasmine wrote: "Woahh im so excited to read this! Sadly, it's not available here yet :("

OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE TO READ IT AS SOON AS IT'S OUT!! :)

Deia Jack is back and it would be selfish of Nikki to think there was no price. She should have seen it coming. I think they will all have their chance in court.

Mika Koga @Deia, i guess you're right but i didn't see it coming. Cole was just so believable. :)

Deia Yes, it was tricky of him. I think they will be working together on in the next round as Cole bargains to deal with the queen. Maybe Jack will be the new King?

Mika Koga @Deia well i just hope it all ends well for Jack and Nikki! There was so little of Jack in this book :(