Come Everyone See A Revival Cesar's Reviews > James Potter and the Vault of Destinies

James Potter and the Vault of Destinies by G. Norman Lippert

Feb 01, 2012

Read from February 09 to 17, 2012

I have to say that this is the best of the series so far , I hope there will be more?? The author took this to a whole new level when he took the whole magical ideals into America, where he continued on with the themes that have run in the previous books.
The book was left on an obvious cliffhanger with the Potters running home with the tail between their legs, and they used to worry about malfoy? I doubt they will anymore, not after all of this that has happened, this book has left so many questions unanswered wanting the reader almost to want to pick up the next one straight away!!
One shock moment was the death, ok in the original haary potter series I think people were really shocked when Sirius had been killed. But the death in this book, really made me think, no not her, but I think maybe that was because she had become one of my more favorite charachters, in a way a replacement for Hermoine, but sadly she will be gone now.
I sincerely hope that the author carries on.... or else he may end up with someone else writing james potter fan-fiction !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read James Potter and the Vault of Destinies.