Ifrah's Reviews > Lover Unbound

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

Mar 01, 12

bookshelves: adult-romance
Read in February, 2012

** spoiler alert ** That was a really bad ending. Really, she's a ghost now? And now there's some twin sister that's been locked up for like 200 years. This book was a 5 star in my opinion until the end. Then the ending just made it all bitter...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unbound.

Quotes Ifrah Liked

J.R. Ward
“You so need to lighten up about that potato-launcher incident," Butch said.
Phury rolled his eyes and eased back in the banquette. "You broke my window."
"Of course we did. V and I were aiming for it."
"Twice."
"Thus proving that he and I are outstanding marksmen.”

J.R. Ward
“There aren't any syringes." Red Sox came over and held a sterile pack out. When she tried to take it from him, he kept a grip on the thing. "I know you'll use this wisely."
"Wisely?" She snapped the syringe out of his hand. "No, I'm going to poke him in the eye with it. Because that's what they trained me to do in medical school.”

J.R. Ward
“Terrific. A bisexual dominant vampire with kidnapping expertise.”

J.R. Ward
“Love was worth sacrificing for, he thought as he left his room. Even if it wasn't yours.

-Phury's thoughts”

J.R. Ward
“All of us are taking the night off," Wrath said abruptly. "We need some regroup time."

Rhage snorted from across the table. "You're not going to make us play Monopoly again, are you?"

Yup." A collective groan rose up from the Brotherhood, one that Wrath ignored. "Right after dinner.”

J.R. Ward
“Butch nodded as if he knew exactly what was doing. "Like I said, my man, it's whatever. You and me? Same as always, no matter who you screw. Although… if you're into sheep, that would be tough. Don't know if I could handle that.”

J.R. Ward
“Sounds like you want a date, Lash, " Qhuinn barked. "Good deal, 'cause you keep that shit up, you're going to get fucked, buddy.”