Jessica's Reviews > A Teeny Bit of Trouble

A Teeny Bit of Trouble by Michael Lee West

Jun 27, 12

bookshelves: first-reads, chick-lit, mystery
Read from June 15 to 27, 2012

3.5 out of 5 stars (I seem to be rating a lot of books that way lately). I won an Advanced Readers Copy "A Teeny Bit of Trouble" from goodreads several months ago and finally got around to reading it. Unlike many of my other goodreads wins, I have actually read other books by this author in the past, which I on average enjoyed...particularly her food-centric non-fiction.

"A Teeny Bit of Trouble" was a light & fluffy chick-lit mystery whose central character loves food and seems to attract a lot of trouble. While snooping on her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, she see's said ex-girlfriend getting strangled by someone in a Bill Clinton mask and so her tale of misadventure begins.

The novel was enjoyable if you took it for what it was meant to be: a fun, quick read. It is not meant to be high literature or the most confounding mystery ever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Teeny Bit of Trouble.

06/18/2012 page 46
14.0% "Have to set this aside for now to read that swampy book for book club. :)"
show 2 hidden updates…