wafiyah's Reviews > A Million Suns

A Million Suns by Beth Revis

Jan 31, 2012

Read from January 31 to February 01, 2012

Okay. If I ever thought the first book made me want to tear my hair out, this one made me sit down to relax for a full five minutes for a breather, forced me to shut the book and go to sleep for eight hours, and then made me so afraid to read the ending that I sat, instead, in front of my computer watching Monte Carlo. Now, don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad. But I think this is the type of book that makes your eyes go as wide as Jupiter as you're reading it, and your hair fall out with stress. Because, honestly, I was so anxious to know what was going to happen. I can't go into details on my thoughts. Let's just leave it at this: I keep having doubts about the Shippers reaching the new planet, and I really have to read Shades of Earth.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Million Suns.

01/31/2012 page 75
19.0% "I hate how these two argue."
01/31/2012 page 188
49.0% "I swear, Bartie, I swear, one more step out of line and you're going with Eldest. You fricking annoying unsatisfied idiot. Why can't people understand that Elder is not to blame? Ugh! *facepalm*"

Sahilah LOOOL, I read the beginningg.. and stopped reading at, "and your hair fall out with stress". I was labeling this as to read and came across your review. It kinda makes me not want to read the book, but I WILL! (: I finished the first one(:

wafiyah Sahilah wrote: "LOOOL, I read the beginningg.. and stopped reading at, "and your hair fall out with stress". I was labeling this as to read and came across your review. It kinda makes me not want to read the book,..."

It was a good book! Seriously, read it. It's just that I didn't like how much trouble Elder was going through. It's sort of how second books are supposed to be *fume*.