Danielle's Reviews > Destiny and Deception

Destiny and Deception by Shannon Delany

May 11, 12

Read in February, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I really love this series! I don't think that this book was as "exciting" persay as the other books in the series.Destiny and Deception was more of a filler for the next book. It introduces Marlaena who I already hate but I am very interested to see how her part will play out. Pietr + normal= boring! He went from being this exciting,werewolf bad boy to being this calm, studious geek. So the first 3/4 of the book were pretty slow-paced with Pietr getting used to his new life and Jessie hating how he turned out. Max and Amy are figuring out their relationship. For me, it was a bit confusing with the 3 person narration. I would have preferred just Jessie and Marlaena narrating, without Alexi. But still, It was a really good book and I enjoyed it, but I wish that it would have had more action throughout the whole book and not just the last few pages.I think this book paved the way for the next book and I can't wait for it to come out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny and Deception.