Mrs. Badass's Reviews > Fractured Moon

Fractured Moon by E.R. Pierce

Mar 26, 12

bookshelves: march-2012, paranormal, suspense-thrillers, werewolves, kindle, horror
I own a copy

This is my book. If it weren't my book, I'd rate it 3.5 stars. So I'm going to give it some stars. Sue me.

Release date in March 2012

Yes..It is self-published.

Yes, it has been professionally edited and then picked apart by beta readers. Then, it was edited a dozen or more times. I've written Fractured for the past year. I'm sure there will be a few errors here or there. Every book has a few errors. Even large pub house novels.

Yes, I could have shopped it around to pub houses. In fact one approached me and asked to read the manuscript based on my website excerpts. Fact is, I'm a control freak. (Who? Me? No sir!) I designed the cover too. Isn't it pretty?

11 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fractured Moon.

Quotes Mrs. Liked

E.R. Pierce
“Time doesn't heal all wounds, handy lie though it may be. Time forces acceptance of what cannot be changed.”
E.R. Pierce, Fractured Moon

message 1: by Cathica (new)

Cathica What?! I didn't know you were a writer. How cool is that? Can I get this in Germany, too ? i'd love to read it.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Congratulations, Erika! From what I saw on your website you are self-pubbing. Looking forward to reading your work. Good luck!

Mrs. Badass Thank you! I hope so Cathica. It will be listed on Amazon

message 4: by Cathica (new)

Cathica Great, put it on my tbr-shelf. Oh and I love the cover!

message 5: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Congrats!

message 6: by Tiffony (new)

Tiffony Lovely! I was just picking around your site last night for new reads. Congrats.

message 7: by zcb257 (new) - added it

zcb257 Congrats! Sounds really interesting!

message 8: by Marsha (new) - added it

Marsha Sounds very interesting! Can't wait to get my hands on it - or at buy it for my e-reader:) congrats!

Mrs. Badass Thank you! It's so nerve wracking :lol:

message 10: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Foulk Very cool. I had someone offer to publish my first, but they didn't make much of an offer, and they wanted to change my name, cover, etc, and I had already put a ton of work into it. Suffice it to say, I declined. But it's always nice, at least for the validation...

Congrats on your new book!

;-)

message 11: by Susie (new)

Susie Erika, I'm so excited to about your book! So is it March 2012, or April 2012?

message 12: by Mrs. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mrs. Badass Hi Susie, I'm hoping March, but it is still with the editor ATM, so I don't want to rush it.

message 13: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy The cover is awesome and the preview has me anxious! I'll definitely be watching for this on Amazon next month!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

is this going to come out for the Nook? or only amazon? I'd love to read it if its on the Nook :3

message 15: by Mrs. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mrs. Badass It will be available in all formats (From ARe, (smashwords) and Amazon :) Thanks Sarah.

message 16: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy It's killing me that this is not available for purchase on my kindle because I am in the US. Do you know when I will be able to buy it?

message 17: by Mrs. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mrs. Badass Something funky is going on at Amazon because it was available this morning for sale. something about a big promotional something messing up kindle books. It is for sale at ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS http://www.allromanceebooks.com/produ...

Mobi is available there as well.

message 18: by Alexia Chantel (new)

Alexia Chantel Hahaha, it wouldn't be you if you shipped it off to a big publishing house. Congrats on finishing it! A huge accomplishment in itself! And you can totally give it how ever many stars you want...it is yours after all.