jackie frye's Reviews > A Touch of Greek

A Touch of Greek by Tina Folsom

F_50x66
Jan 30, 12

Read in January, 2012

Handsome, viral Greek God Triton was known on Olympus for his numerous sexual liaisons. Zeus decides he needs to be punished when he finds Triton in bed with his (Zeus’) mistress. Triton is stripped of his powers, sent to mortal earth Charleston, SC to be exact and can not return to Olympus until a woman loves him for his kindness and consideration not his looks. Triton meets Sophia and finds her extremely attractive and desirable; she wants nothing to do with him. He can not forget her and when he finds out she has lost most of her vision he poses as a home healthcare worker so he can spend time with her. Sophia is converting the house she recently inherited from her aunt into a B&B and she is in trouble. The construction is behind schedule, the contractor is cheating her, and she seems to be a magnet for accidents.

I am a long time fan of Greek mythology and am glad someone beside me knows the Greek Gods are still alive and creating havoc. “A touch of Greek” was a delightful book. I am looking forward to reading the other books in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Touch of Greek.