Bethzaida's Reviews > Bound

4882003
Jul 06, 12

bookshelves: arcs
Read from May 05 to July 03, 2012

Something that has never happened to me before happened with Bound. I was afraid of finishing it. Not because it was boring or bad but because I’m going to miss these characters so much. Even right now I feel like crying. I was very excited when I got the book in the mail and then I thought, “This is it. The end of one of my favorite series ever.” And then I wasn't as excited as before. I can always re-read the series, right?

I’m very happy with the ending. I'm ecstatic with the choices Mo made. I was very happy with the guy she ended up with. I mean, I love them both due to O'Rourke's amazing ability to write two totally different love interests that the reader can’t help but fall in love with. But at the end Mo had to choose which guy was the best fit for her and she did and I approve! All I have to say is that the love triangle in this series is the best I have ever read. I didn't know whom she was going to end up with. It kept me guessing until almost the end.

If you haven’t read this series do so now. Don’t be afraid of the love triangle. I personally don’t like them but the love triangle in this series is epic. The writing is amazing and full of action. I was amazed with O’Rourke’s talent of writing vivid and relatable characters. This book has it all. Two amazingly scary and twisted worlds, one kick ass-heroine and two hunkalicious love interests.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound.

05/06/2012 page 43
12.29% "Loving it!!"
07/02/2012 page 203
58.0% "GAH! Who will she end up with!"