Jessica's Reviews > Victorious Star

Victorious Star by Morgan Hawke

Jan 31, 2012

bookshelves: kindle, 2012-reads, ooo-la-la
Read from January 30 to 31, 2012

This book took me by surpirse I told my friend I was tired of reading paranormal books lately that they just aren't holding my intrest she recommanded this book saying its about spaceships, captains, second in command and pilots and all that went through my head was Star Trek and I thought OH DEAR GOD NO! But she told me it is nothing like that and has lies, deceit, punishment, love triangle (of course, but this one works), and talking ships. So then the book gets more interesting to me so I say why not I need somthing new this is new so then I type the title into Amazon to buy but I hesitate and say no lets look for somthing else but then I go back to it read some reviews hesitate again say F*** It and buy it, open it on my kindle read a few pages so far so good read a few more and hang a do not disturb sign on a door and am sucked into Victoria's world. Ravnos and Seht are so different and so freaking HOT I couldn't help but love them and then you add Victoria to their duo and wow it just adds to them makes them somthing new Yes Ravnos is a domineering character and shit has to go his way but he also in a strange way is soft (of course not in any physical sense you could just tell by his concern and some of the things he does.) Seht now he's a puzzle but a man with 2 dicks is ok with me lol, but really he likes to dominate to but he is more effectionate and more open hence the reason Ravnos dominates him. Victoria well before she met these guys no one ever pushed her around because of her reputation as Victorious Star she would rather save the ships life then her captains life. Once she gets kidnapped by Ravnos she is forced to do things she never really planned on doing tho fantasized about and she learned that she actually enjoys being dominated!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Victorious Star.