Katie's Reviews > Three Wishes

Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley

Feb 02, 12

bookshelves: e-book, alpha-type-hero
Read from January 30 to February 02, 2012 — I own a copy

Oh no, I am so sad right now:(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Wishes.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Searock (new) - added it

Searock Oh please do tell!!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter This fantasy and PNR stuff is so not my cuppa. I won't read them even if the author is KA. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, Katie!

Katie I didn't have the heart to write a full bad KA review... But this was just awful. It seems to me (I hope) that this was one of her earlier attempts at writing. The relationship was rushed, the reconciliation was rushed, the climax(es) were rushed. The only thing that I felt wasn't rushed were the mundane boring details like what the room looked like or what everyone was wearing. I really struggled painfully with this one.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter You should read Law Man. I'm 25% done and I love it so far! :)) Just move on. The next will be better, Katie!

Katie Hey Baba - I'm in a lull right now with not one thing up to bat... Can I read Law Man without reading Wild Man first? I did read Mystery Man and liked it.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Katie wrote: "Hey Baba - I'm in a lull right now with not one thing up to bat... Can I read Law Man without reading Wild Man first? I did read Mystery Man and liked it."

Absolutely, Katie! No worries! I haven't read Wild Man either.

message 7: by Searock (new) - added it

Searock *sad face* sorry Katie...

Onward darling!

Katie Hey Sea - I honestly didn't think I had it in me to dislike a KA book. Oh well, like you said... Onward!!!

message 9: by Searock (new) - added it

Searock Like you said, it was early work and you almost saved me from that purchase (day late) which would have been great :) Oh well.

I have many other KA's for which I would gladly pay double!

Here's to moving on to Law Man!!!

message 10: by Katie (new) - rated it 1 star

Katie Oh sorry for the day late Sea... I was actually thinking about returning it. Did you get it on Kindle?

message 11: by Searock (last edited Feb 03, 2012 11:19AM) (new) - added it

Searock Yep and haven't even opened it yet.

Thanks for the idea. I've purchased hundreds of books there and only returned one. I really should do that.

(saved me after all)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) I'm sorry this one didn't work for you. I've notice it's a rare author who can write different sub-genre books and do it well.

Splage Bummer Katie, hope it wasn't me that lead you down the wrong path. I really enjoyed it. It just hit some of my "good" hot buttons. Just go "Onward to greener pastures"!

message 14: by Katie (new) - rated it 1 star

Katie I think this one was my fault... We are so lucky with KA books that she puts out a HUGE sample on Smashwords. I read the sample, was really ehh about the book but continued and bought it anyway.