Shawna's Reviews > Rock Chick Redemption

Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley

Apr 14, 12

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, format-ebook, author-kristen-ashley, series-rock-chick, kindle, 2012-reads, 4-to-5-stars, action-packed, animals-matter, angsty-dark-heavy-lotsa-drama, best-secondary-characters-ensemble, best-snarkasm-humor, brothers-sisters-cousins-family, captive-kidnapped-hostage-slave, chick-lit, cop-bodyguard-govop-merc-military, pov-first-person, hero-alpha, hero-besotted-so-smitten-its-sexy, hero-bedroom-bad-boy, hero-brooding, hero-cold-cruelbrute-dark-dangerous, hero-expert-skilled-voracious-lover, hero-im-gaga-over, hero-stalk-me-baby-possessive, hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame, hero-uber-alpha-domineering, hero-walking-hardon, heroine-abused-traumatic-past-rape, heroine-beautiful-bombshell, heroine-classy-lady, hh-on-the-run-in-hiding, hh-resist-cause-im-no-good-for-you, humor-fall-off-the-couch-funny-lol, humorous-at-times-or-fluffy-fun, i-read-kindle, i-read-own-faves-keepers, romantic-suspense, stalker-alert, steam-3-hot, violence-reader-discretion-advised, hero-nice-guy-gets-the-girl, hero-pissed-me-off-and-turned-me-on, hero-attractive-handsome-heartthrob, best-friendships, favorite-romance-series, heroine-sassy-full-of-attitude
Read on April 14, 2012

4 ½ stars – Chick lit/Romantic Suspense

*****Edited from original rating/review*****

I bumped this from a low 4.5 to a higher 4.5 (closer to 5 stars) after finishing Rock Chick Regret, loving the series, and realizing how much I enjoyed Hank and Roxie together!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Chick Redemption.

Quotes Shawna Liked

Kristen Ashley
“She nodded, grabbed her purse out of the drawer and skedaddled, walking like she was on a catwalk, one foot in front of the other, her ass swaying under the skirt of her expensive, tailored suit.
Bitch. I thought again, watching her go.
“No comparison,” Luke said after the door closed behind Dawn and I turned to him.
“Excuse me?”
“Dawn’s a man eater. You’re not. No comparison,” Luke answered and I didn’t know how to take that.
“Is that good?”
The half-smile came back.
“Most men prefer to do the eating.”
Holy fucking cow.”

Kristen Ashley
“It looked like GQ was having a convention and all the best looking guys had decided to have a coffee at Fortnum's before going to seminars on how to cope with being really, unbelivably, fucking gorgeous”

Kristen Ashley
“I'm protecting what's mine."
...
"I'm not yours," I said.
"You're welcome to think that but it doesn't change the fact that you are.”