Delaney's Reviews > The Supernaturalist

The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer

Feb 05, 12

Read from February 03 to 05, 2012

THE SUPERNATURALIST starts off where Eoin Colfer describes a little about Clarissa Fayne facility and the Satellite City world full of metal and different technology. We get introduced to our protagonist Cosmo who wants to escape from Clarissa Fayne and ends up doing so. Outside, he meets three other people that they call themselves, Supernaturalists who hunt down Parasites, little blue blobs that suck the life out of you.

There is Stefan the team leader who is about 18 years old. He has is own story to cope with as well. I really liked him. Kind of in a swoon way. XD I hated the ending without him!!!!!!! But the ending was how it was. There is the Bartoli baby named Lucien, A.K.A Ditto, caught on that he says the same thing the other person said and that got him his nickname. He is the only "adult" in the group and is about 3' 2" tall, who has a baby face. He was really funny!!! Lastly, there was Mona, originally a gang member for racing cars but then got picked up and got her freedom by Stefan. I liked her spunk very much!!! She and Cosmo have a little chemistry going on. OOOOoooooOOOOooooo.

The best thing about Eoin Colfer is that you can always depend on him for action all the way! It never hurts to try a sic-fi action pack book once in a while!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Supernaturalist.

02/03/2012 page 48
18.0% "can't wait to see what happens next!"
02/03/2012 page 63
23.0% "definitely Eoin Colfer style"
02/04/2012 page 96
35.0% "Go Stephan!!! Go Ditto!!! Go Mona!!! Go Cosmo!!!"
02/04/2012 page 162
60.0% "soooo what are Parasites again? :D"
02/05/2012 page 219
81.0% "Sucks in breath and holds it there"
02/05/2012 page 236
87.0% "There always has be a bad guy to make a good story/movie, huh?"
02/05/2012 page 240