ElaineY's Reviews > Wild for Him

Wild for Him by Janelle Denison

Aug 05, 08

bookshelves: bodyguards-private-security, romantic-suspense
Read in August, 2008

This was another fun, easy read despite a couple of weak moments for the hero. I found it more sensual than some erotic romances I've read and while I was slow to take to the Wilde books, they kinda grew on me. (I enjoyed Scott Wilde's romance with Ashley St Claire in The Wilde Side which I read just before Wild For Him.) Yes, I read all the Wilde books out of order but Denison was a new author for me so I didn't have a clue what her books were like or that it was a series.

Wild For Him is not about a Wilde member, though. It's a spinoff series featuring the security specialist team from Joel's company. I will be waiting for the next book but I have to add that I hope Ms Denison pays more attention to the heroes' profession. It's a serious profession and bodyguards still need to have their wits about them even if they're in a fictional romance and even if the reader (me!) am reading it for the romance and can't wait to get nekkid with said bodyguard. But it's a small lapse and, hopefully, other readers can forgive him cos he's sweet and yummy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild for Him.