Kristina's Reviews > Relic

Relic by Deena Remiel

Mar 06, 12

Read from March 02 to 05, 2012

The Brethren are back!

A big thank you to Deena, the author, for providing the review copy!

Relic's story is about Raphael, the Brethren Savior that can barely heal a headache after the big battle in Trinity, and Serena Sikes, the young business owner that is lonely. After some major events happen in the story, both characters are broken to a certain extent. I really liked how they helped build each other up again.

The story has heart stopping action, swoon worthy romance, sizzling passion, and vivid imagery and descriptions! Oooh! Let's not forget a creepy and persistent villain! After I'd finished the book, I felt like I had been in Arizona seeing all the wonderful things in the book. Plus, all of our favorite characters from Trinity make a few appearances. (Michael, Emma, Hannah, and some of the other Brethren)

Relic is a wonderful continuation of a fantastic series. The plot is unique and I loved it! I cannot wait to see what Deena has up her sleeve with the next installment, Elixir.

If you liked Trinity, or any of Deena's other work, I encourage you to pick all of her stories up. Deena is a wonderful story teller that paints a picture with her words and writes the most lovely romance!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Relic.

03/02/2012 page 51 "Raphael! <3"
show 2 hidden updates…