Janina's Reviews > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Feb 07, 12

bookshelves: a-z-reading-challenge-2012, favorites, romance
Read from February 03 to 07, 2012

This should have been one of the worst days of seventeen year old Hadley's life. Stuck at JFK and late to her father's second wedding in London and a step mother Hadley's never me, Hadley is not too excited. Then she meets Oliver, the perfect boy she meets in the airport's waiting area. He's British and his seat is 18C and Hadley's in 18A. Set over a 24 hr period, twist of fate and timing play out in this novel about family connections, second chances and first loves.

This book was one of the most adorable, make you smile books I have read in a long time. I highly enjoyed this story. I thought the plot was amazing and the characters were amazing. This book makes me smile just thinking of it :D!

Hadley was a character where many could relate to her. With her parents divorce to her father getting remarried to having to accept the idea of having a step mother, Hadley is going through so many emotions that you find yourself sympathizing with her. But at times I did feel she was being a bit selfish towards her dad. Oliver was a dorky boy and kind of awkward at times, but knew just the right things to say at certain moments that just left me feeling giddy inside! But Oliver could be quite mysterious at time. I didn't know what to think about that.

Oliver and Hadley's relationship and romance was so cute and adorable that it just brings a smile to my face. I absolutely adored it. And when Hadley and her dad finally talk about the things that went on in the past and what their emotions are now, I loved it! I am so glad things turned out the way they did because I really didn't want Hadley to regret anything when it came to her dad.

There was nothing really special about this book. Nothing epic. But the way this book was written was truly amazing. The author took something so ordinary and made it into something so enjoyable and something so heartfelt that you can't help but to love it!

Overall, amazing book! If you are looking for something light and for something that will make you smile, check out this book! If you enjoy a great romance, check out this book! If you love cute, adorable, and quirky romances, check out this book! If you believe in the statistical probability of love at first sight, CHECK OUT THIS BOOK!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.