Lisa's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Jan 30, 12

Read on January 30, 2012

Oh Hazel. Oh Gus. I love you.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Colby Really cool to see a popular author promoting Green - this is my favorite book!

Lisa Thanks. :) John Green is one of my very favorite authors. I loved LOOKING FOR ALASKA way back before it had a shiny sticker on it. And this one, wow. I can't wait to read it again!

Colby I've been thinking about rereading it this weekend. It's so good! I really need to pick up one of your books, too. Can't believe I haven't read one yet...I'm a huge fan of verse novels.

Lisa Aw, thanks. Chasing Brooklyn is the one I'd recommend for you. :)

Colby Okay. I'll be sure to pick it up this weekend. Thanks!

Betty This book was inspiring, while at the same time it made me sad because I lost a daughter due to non-Hodgkins lymphoma. She was 30 and I praise God our family had her as long as we did. Her daughter was 13 so I ended up raising her too. She now has three children of her own, so our Denyce left a beautiful legacy. But still it's hard to read about illness in the young. I am wondering what prompted John Green to write this book. Hugs and all the best. - Betty Dravis