Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Holiday Paws

Holiday Paws by Selena Illyria

Jan 30, 12

bookshelves: erotic, contemporary, holiday, m-f, paranormal, spanking
Read in January, 2012

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Are you in search of a great shifter read? You’ll be sure to find that in this fast paced read about a wonderful couple finding their way in their new relationship.

Nessa and Ben have been trying to work out the kinks in their relationship. They may be newly mated but it seems that between both of their jobs and Nessa being sick they have yet to become accustomed to anything , let alone being a couple.

I just adore Ben and how much he loves Nessa. He only wants to please her and show her how much he wants her. Nessa endeared herself to this reader as well. She takes a chance and shows Ben the love she has bottled up all this time. The fireworks are there right from the start and become much more intense as the two show the true intensity of their feelings. I loved that Nessa finally felt the need to let Ben in and took such a chance that she did. Nessa and Ben make a great couple. They’re so in love with each other and willing to fight for more than what they have, which makes this hot read a beautiful romance as well. The two may get their merry Christmas after all.

The author did a wonderful job of bringing out the emotions that these two feel. I enjoyed my short visit to Ben and Nessa’s world and would love to visit them again in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holiday Paws.