moi's Reviews > Just One of the Guys

Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins

OH, MY... MY!!! I am just speechless!! Loved the story!! Chastity was the best heroine!! Wow!! Loved her a lot!! She was witty, funny, brave and very caring!.. Oh Chas, I too was crying for you... I wanted to punch Trevor many times!! Idiot!! fool-head!!

This was a great read... Some may not like it.. Trev was mysterious.. I mean many times I wanted to know what was going on his head. He was always nice and too good to be true. huh!

And in the end... I actually agreed with Chas, her mom had right to move on... Okay, true.. she loved their dad and all.. But her points were valid too... Her heart and love was used up! She wanted to be loved and adored and Harry was just that...

Mike, Chas's father was also a nice character. He did the brave thing. He understood what he did and he let go of his wife for her happiness. He gave her what she wanted. And as Trev said.. not all can give up their love...

All the other characters were very nice... my next favorites were Mark and Elaine!! Awww.. those two were just simply-mind-boggling-ly-crazy-in-love!! *grins*... I was very happy that they finally did not part away ... They sort out their relation and renewed it.. Oh and yes, I do want to see those pictures of Mark saving that cat!! *laughs* Wow! *sighs*

I did enjoy the whole read but just little disappointed with epilogue.. I wanted another chapter. Oh, I wanted to read more of Chas and Trev together! I mean, whole book we were just reading about how Chas was mooning over this Trev and when are finally getting their HEA, I wanted more.. I wanted to see a little more than glimpse of their HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One of the Guys.

02/01/2012 "Aaw! Trev!! Just ask her out!"