Yvonne's Reviews > On the Island

On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves

Jan 30, 12

Read in January, 2012

I'm having great luck with "new to me" authors lately! This book was fantastic and the H/h, TJ and Anna are wonderfully written. I couldn't put this book down and stayed up way too late!

This is a beautiful story about two people falling in love in the midst of trying to survive each day. I was hooked from the first page.

I highly recommend this book and I was not at all uncomfortable with the age difference.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Island.

01/30/2012 page 329

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Vicki I'm so glad you liked it Yvonne! :)

Yvonne Thanks Vicki! I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. :)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) This sounds very good. I will have to give it a read.

Crista I loved this one Yvonne~ We must have the same taste!!!

Yvonne Crista wrote: "I loved this one Yvonne~ We must have the same taste!!!"

Crista, I think you're right! LOL
I know I'm always going through your bookshelves! :)

CReads I agree. I read all of these great reviews on this book so I decided to buy it. It was worth it. She is wonderful at story telling. I found another author that is new, I think you would like her book. It's called The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher.

Holly I also couldn't put it down and stayed up too late because I couldn't go to bed til I finished

Tina I'm also having alot of luck with "new to me" authors! ♥'d this book

Regina Finney I def liked it. I liked the beginning (on the island) more than the end (off the island). I just like everyone else stayed up until i fell asleep with the Kindle in my hand. Great book!

Betty Reading It now! I'm at 23% great book so far!