Kailin's Reviews > Loving Summer

Loving Summer by Kailin Gow

May 28, 12

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: contemporary-romance, teen, young-adult-romance, young-adult

Hi - I'm the author of Loving Summer, and I invite everyone to read this book and see for yourself what Loving Summer is about. If you'd like to read and review this book and you're a blogger, you can sign up with my publisher theEDGEbook.com's blogger sign up to be considered as an approved blogger and/or request a copy of Loving Summer through NetGalley.

There's a big promotion with Loving Summer too that's going on for a limited time:

Purchase a copy of Loving Summer, and you get a copy of the Loving Summer Cookbook (valued at $9.99), too.

AND get entered to win a Signed COACH Handbag.

Details are here: http://kailingowbooks.com/contests-an...

Oh, there's a book trailer produced by the team who produce trailers for the big 6 publishers, too. Here it is:

Thank you for looking at my "review" of Loving Summer although I'm the author here, and I appreciate you checking out Loving Summer!

Kailin

P.S. Just a little trivia: A lot of Loving Summer is based on real life personal experiences, especially me growing up with a family of two boys and a girl, the crisis that happened, and Aunt Sookie's condition.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Summer.

Quotes Kailin Liked

Kailin Gow
“I know that whatever you decide, you’ll be happy, Summer, and that is the only thing I could ever wish. Whatever happens in the rest of this summer, whatever happens the rest of your life, it’s important that you are happy, and stay that way. – Aunt Sookie”
Kailin Gow, Loving Summer