dluvsbooks's Reviews > The Evolution of Mara Dyer

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Jan 29, 2012

bookshelves: best-of-2013, gut-wrenching, highly-recommended-book, rip-your-heart-out, super-crazy-good
Read from January 10 to 16, 2013

I had to read this between my fingers it was so freaking intense. It's like reading about your worst nightmare. I felt so terrible for Mara from page one till the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

01/14/2013 page 41
7.0% "Noah is brilliant:) I especially love his dedication and commitment to Mara."
01/14/2013 page 108
19.0% "Poor Mara can't catch a break!"
01/14/2013 page 122
22.0% "I have to say, it really sucks that everybody around Mara are so painfully clueless. Well, except Noah of course."
01/14/2013 page 145
26.0% "Argh!!! This bantering between Daniel and Mara is giving me a head-ache!!!"
01/14/2013 page 172
31.0% "I don't know where this is going but I love going to past and present. Which I usually really hate."
01/15/2013 page 227
41.0% "Noah smoothed the hair from my face. Made me look at him before he spoke. "There will come a moment when there's nothing you want more than us. Together. When you're free of every fear and there is nothing in our way." Noah's voice was sincere, his expression serious. I wanted to believe him.
"And then I'll make you scream my name."
I broke a smile. "Maybe I'll make you scream mine."

*sigh* Sweet!!!"
01/15/2013 page 251
46.0% "Daniel is the best brother ever!!! What he said was just... ummm, no words. *wipes tears from chin*"
01/15/2013 page 255
46.0% "Stephanie sure isn't shy about sharing."
01/15/2013 page 349
64.0% ""If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one." God, when Noah opens his mouth only beautiful words come out. Geez, I'm really having trouble catching my breathe."
01/15/2013 page 366
67.0% "I'm surprised Mara isn't questioning all the pills Dr. Kells is making her take. I'd like to know what they are and what they're for and the side effects."
01/16/2013 page 505
92.0% "I've never read a book this incredibly intense before."
show 1 hidden update…

Fathima LOL !! Me too !!

message 2: by Lyssalost (new) - added it

Lyssalost :c I just.. I need it.. So badly. It could be a cure for cancer.