MelissaB's Reviews > Kill and Tell

Kill and Tell by Linda Howard

1320046
Great romantic suspense set in New Orleans and Ohio. I loved the scenes in New Orleans, I almost felt like I was in the French Quarter siting on the balcony with Mark and Karen. I love how LH described Mark and his southern gentleman characteristics. The scene where he seduces Karen with some wine and dancing on a steamy New Orleans night was so hot! I highly recommend this book!
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill and Tell.

MelissaB Yeah! I am a huge LH fan, I love to reread her books. Hope you enjoy this one! I stay away from her newer stuff though because I don't like it. I think you will like her romantic suspense books from a few years ago (Open Season, Mr. Perfect era)

AgentScully I loved this one too! I may need to get a copy for my keeper shelf while it's still not OOP.

Melissa you might like the book I just read - Eden's Shadow is set in New Orleans and has a great (and Gothic!) sense of place.

MelissaB Thanks Agent Scully, I will check it out!

AgentScully Armand is hott (Marc is still hotter though!)

Let me know if I should toss it in the box for you.

MelissaB Go for it! I am sending yours out today. I added a Barbara Faith book that I had an extra copy of because it's not nice enough to swap and I figure if you don't want it, feel free to get rid of it.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I actually hated this one. Surprising, right? But I absolutely loved the next one, All the Queen's Men.

MelissaB I thought All the Queen's Men was just okay, not enough romance for me.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine It amuses me that our opinions are opposite on those two. :)

♡Karlyn P♡ Thanks Melissa - I bought this one last month on audio, will get to it soon now! :-)

MelissaB I liked John Medina, I just wanted more of a romance focus. It's still a good story though, this was before the horrid Cover of Night where things went downhill.

MelissaB KarLynP wrote: "Thanks Melissa - I bought this one last month on audio, will get to it soon now! :-)"

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine MelissaB wrote: "I liked John Medina, I just wanted more of a romance focus. It's still a good story though, this was before the horrid Cover of Night where things went downhill."

I haven't read that one. Sucked, huh? I've been very disappointed with her work in the last few years. I don't think her newer stuff is my style.

MelissaB I don't even read her newer stuff, I just reread the good older ones.

♡Karlyn P♡ MelissaB wrote: "KarLynP wrote: "Thanks Melissa - I bought this one last month on audio, will get to it soon now! :-)"

Good luck! I have never listened to her in audio but I heard To Die For was good to listen to."

Her books do really well in audio, and with the right reader they can be fantastic. She is popular enough to get the really good readers for her books, so they are usually quite good - assuming the book is good to start with.