jzhunagev's Reviews > Jellicoe Road

Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

May 13, 12

bookshelves: award-winning-best-seller, drama, fiction-contemporary, young-adult, 2012-reads, romance-love-story
Recommended to jzhunagev by: Rollie
Read from May 10 to 13, 2012, read count: 1

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jellicoe Road.

05/10/2012 page 35
8.0% "On to Chapter 3."
05/11/2012 page 106
25.0% ""What's in it for me?""
05/12/2012 page 204
49.0% "On to Chapter 16."
05/12/2012 page 261
62.0% ""I remember love. It's what I have to keep on reminding myself. It's funny how you can forget everything except people loving you. Maybe that's why humans find it so hard getting over love affairs. It's not the pain they're getting over, it's the love." -Taylor Markham-"
05/13/2012 page 404
96.0% ""...grief makes a monster out of us sometimes... and sometimes you say and do things to the people you love that you can't forgive for." -Hannah-"
05/13/2012 page 419
100.0% "Finish! Excited for the F2F as I have many questions swirling in my head. Though over all it's not that confusing as some claims it be nor tear jerky. Ahihihi! (^^,)v Peas!"

Comments (showing 1-10)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Rollie Ang bait ko talaga! Promise! Joke lang! :D

jzhunagev Oo nga,e. Sa sobrang bait mo ibinili kita ng Mockingbird bilang ganti! Haha! :D

Rollie Nyahaha. So mabait pala tayong dalawa. :D

Rollie [image error]

Angus Wahahaha! Natawa lang ako sa photo. :D

Tricia YAY! LOVE THIS BOOK!

Maria not bad for a non-YA reader :)

jzhunagev Maria wrote: "not bad for a non-YA reader :)"

My rating's tentative. I have some questions I need to ask during the F2F to clear things up. *Excited!*

And the response to it will determine if the star rating will go up... or down. Chos! Haha! :D

Angus May tenta-tentative pa?

jzhunagev Angus wrote: "May tenta-tentative pa?"

O, sige na. Wala na.