Heather Faville's Reviews > Unjust

Unjust by Tiffany Lovering

Jan 29, 12

Read in January, 2012

Back in December, I had the privilege to read Tamporlea book 1 of the Tamporlea Trilogy and I adored every word. Yet, again, author Tiffany Lovering was able to transport me to the world of Tamporlea, but this time, in book 2 Unjust, there was much devastation. The war between the feuding kingdoms brought much destruction to the beautiful kingdom and it was so heartbreaking to learn of the deaths that had resulted. Then you have the betrayal of Tamporlea by it's own citizens that must be discovered and the romances building between various characters that is considered taboo according to Tamporlea law. So much action and adventure in a small package. I love it!

The characters continue to be well described and behave as I would expect real people to behave, which is refreshing at times. Yes, it is still fantasy world, so there are still elements of magic and disbelief, but considering that the main character Jasmine, now Queen Jasmine, was raised in the real world and brought to Tamporlea at the age of17 her behavior under certain circumstances is very believable.

Overall, another fantastic entry into the world of Tamporlea.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unjust.