Fhily's Reviews > The Notebook

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Feb 07, 12

bookshelves: english-version, young-adult, romance, 5-stars, i-love-it, fiction, contemporary, nicholas-sparks
Read from February 06 to 07, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Notebook.

Quotes Fhily Liked

Nicholas Sparks
“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”

Nicholas Sparks
“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

Nicholas Sparks
“Every great love starts with a great story...”

Nicholas Sparks
“You are, and always have been, my dream.”

Nicholas Sparks
“You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”

Nicholas Sparks
“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”

Nicholas Sparks
“You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”

Nicholas Sparks
“If you're a bird... I'm a bird...”

Nicholas Sparks
“My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.”

02/06/2012 page 1