Nicole's Reviews > Taken

Taken by Charlotte Abel

Jan 28, 2012

bookshelves: beta, all-time-favs, coming-2012, fantasy, fav-author, from-author, for-review, jan-12-schedule, paranormal, own, paranormal-lite, paranormal-romance, teen, young-adult, fav-ya, fav-series
Recommended for: Teens and Adults
Read on January 20, 2012

If you had any feelings that Enchantment was a fluke, you were dead wrong!

On my review of Enchantment I said it was a sweet love story... if that's true Taken it's slight darker counterpart. While I really enjoyed Enchantment I loved Taken. I had not expected to like Enchantment so much when I picked it up but it pleasantly surprised me. Taken pulled me out of my chair into a gripping adventure, it was absolutely more my style. I still feel like you can safely let your teens read this series and enjoy it with them. It still has the same charm and wittiness of book 1 but as the saga progresses we gets pulled deeper into Channie and Josh's magical word and the endearing love story.

Charlotte Abel has proven that she can stand the heat and keep producing magical adventures for her fans to get lost in and I plan to have a front row seat!

This is just the Blurb I wrote after reading the ARC, I will finish it and still do one of my full reviews soon! But it just released so I wanted to get something up!

READ it!!!!! It's another steal at .99 cents just like Enchantment, highway robbery!

My blog.... Do it! You know you want to follow my weirdo silliness

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken.

Maghon Thomas hehehehehehe I loved it :) so well said Nic!

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Nice job Nicole Marie!

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Another freebie!!