TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Undead and Unemployed

196094
Jan 28, 12

bookshelves: 2010-read, kindlepurchase2009, audiobook
Read in January, 2010

What I loved: Simply put: the humor! This book was full of snarky, sarcastic, and quippy banter that had me laughing out loud. This second book had me laughing more than the first! In fact the addition of the Vampire Killers that end up on Betsy's side just made it so much fun. The addition of Betsy getting a job at Macy's for the shoes, made me giggle. The little girl ghost was a nice addition and let Betsy grow up a little. I loved the Sinclair and Betsy moments---especially towards the end of the book. Tina was fantastic again.

What I liked: The story itself was fun, light, and easy to read. I love how MJD combines stuff we deal with in real life with life as a Vampire Queen.

Audible Review: I listened to this on audio book and the narrator was fantastic. She nailed Betsy and Tina to a tee. I can't wait to listen to the rest of them :)

Why it got a 4: This book was a fun, light read that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys PNR. It will make you laugh and sometimes even shake your head. Betsy and crew will delight you!

Who I would recommend it to: PNR readers that like a fun, light read that makes you giggle outloud!

Author Website: http://www.maryjanicedavidson.net/
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead and Unemployed.