Felicia's Reviews > Midnight Alley

bookshelves: 2010-read, kindlepurchase2010
Read in January, 2010

Publisher: NAL Jam
Purchased: Purchased from Amazon

What I Loved: This has been my favorite book of the series so far. There is so much that I loved and it was mostly from a nerd girl POV! List o Love: Claire's smarts are important to the Vamp World. Shane is a tarnished Knight in Shining armor but he is protective in the best ways. Micheal's self control and makes me wonder about his overall role to come. Eve is just wonderful all around with her quick quips and loyalty. Overall--I loved that the foursome grew as a team but still showed that things can happen to make you question even those closest to you!

What I Liked: I really like how RC manages to wrap up some storylines while throwing some new ones in the mix. She manages even to make the "mean" girls show some humanity and yet you still don't like them. Her endings always make you want the next book immediately.

Complaints: None!

Why I gave it a 4: This was a fantastic story of friendship and growth. It was fun, quick, and easy to read.

Who I would recommend it too: This is great for YA PNR readers and I would say PNR readers that liked the Vampire Academy. However, I would say not to start in the middle of the series.

Author's website:http://www.rachelcaine.com

Books in this Series:
1: Glass Houses
2: The Dead Girl's Dance
3: Midnight Alley (this one)
4: Feast of Fools
5: Lord of Misrule
6: Carpe Corpus
7: Fade Out
8: Kiss of Death
9: Ghost Town
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Alley.

12/08/2010
60.0% "I am really enjoying this series! With lines like The Dead girl that Shane had taken to the church...."

dateDown_arrow    newest »